What is BBMTM?
- A Scientific technique to awaken the Inner Powers and realize the BLISS.
- Anti Virus System for removing the virus and Mastering the Mind.
- Answer to the most fundamental problems in Life.
- Operating System Of Life.
Science of Well-beingStress is primarily a physical response that has helped us to survive in a flight or fight situation. The challenge, however, is when the state of stress manifests in daily life at detrimental levels such as for students in... Read More
Anti virus for mindScientific Research reveals that in a day about 60,000 thoughts cross our mind and awareness and out of these 95% thoughts are negative and repetitive, creating toxins and negativity in our lives.... Read More
Operating System of LifeBBM not only helps in bridging the gap between our expectations and the reality, it also helps us in creating a positive outlook about life in general. It opens the doorway to our spiritual progress by... Read More
Special Offer Exclusively For IYCF Participants:
Join Being Blissful Meditation Teacher’s Training and avail massive savings.
Those who register for BBM(TM) Teacher’s Training together with their participation in IYCF, will gets 40% festive discount on the course fee, absorb their registration fee
and also gets a day tour to one of the finest river banks in the world (Maheshwar).
Apply for BBM course at
Our Upcoming Event
Our Upcoming Event
Benefits of BBMTM
to live a life free of tension, anxiety, fear and loneliness.
Improved Interpersonal Relationships
Reduced Levels of Stress, Anxiety, Fear and Loneliness
Spiritual Awakening Happens
Harmony in Mind Body and Intellect and Emotional Health is Achieved
New Dimensions of IQ, EQ are developed
Increased Energy, Strength and Stamina
Equilibrium in different body systems enabling optimum health
Words of Wisdom
Glimpses of Guruji's Discourses
How to master the mind?
Happiness,Sorrow and Bliss
Difference between being mind ful and mind being full
Guruji Dr. Omanand ji explains "What is Ego?"
"What is Attachment?", Explained by Guruji Dr.Omanandji
Meditation and Past Trauma, explained by Guruji Dr. Omanand Ji
International Centers Contact
Mind, Body Symphony
Yoga School: Salam Space
School Name: Dharma yoga
1, rue de Gravenoire. 63000 Clermont Ferrand
- "Most authentic experience in traditional Indian yoga. Excellent education in yoga therapy and philosophy. Deep meditation experiences under guidance and blessings of Dr. Omanand (Guruji). Bonding with a global community of yoga practitioners and enthusiasts. Life changing and powerful. I absolutely recommend any of their programs to all seekers of yoga and deeper spiritual connection."
- “Hearty Thanks to Paramanand Institute. It has helped me, change my life. . This institute has taught me the improvements... Deepest gratitude”
- "Paramanand is not an ordinary school where one enrols to receive a certificate that entitles him or her to teach. Paramanand is an Ashram for the life of the seeker. Guruji is extraordinary, under his guidance and blessings one cannot help but transcend this mundane life of ordinary teachings to receive the ultimate and eternal knowledge. No words can express my gratitude to Guruji who has kindly blessed by School with his presence and supported me to lead my students into a new era of knowledge , love, bliss ,higher consciousness, and divinity."
- "Thanks to everyone at this wonderful ashram. Paramanand Institute is more than sharing knowledge. I am thankful for all your time. It has been truly Bliss."
- "How would you describe? How a pear taste lke, if the person listening to you never had the chance to try it so far? Well, its sweet but sour, soft but graining, juicy but crunchy too. No matter..."
- "When I came to Paramanand, I was already loaded with rich experience of teaching yoga for 12 years. But what I learned here has opened my eyes to true, authentic and deeper yoga. I have no ..."
- "This really amazing place. Teachers give you knowledge what yoga really is. From the base gide you throw all yoga elements. Finally I found my home here"
- Audra Aditi Mclleland
- Blythe AlladineEngland
- Heba Ma Harigeet
- Maj KofodDenmark
- Olivia WinigerSwitzerland
- Prof. Chris Lane
- Zofia sun SMU